We appreciate the trust you have in us and protect the personal information you provide to us. Dentist.amsterdam respects the privacy of its relations and website visitors. We ensure that the personal information provided to us is treated confidentially and we process personal data in accordance with the provisions in the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG), as well as in accordance with other applicable laws and regulations.
What personal information does Dentist.amsterdam use?
WWhen you make an appointment, you will be asked for your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and possibly the names of the family members or friends who accompany you to the dentist. If you visit our website, even if you do not make an appointment, we can collect information such as your IP address, which browser you use, which operating system you use, which application version you use and pages (on our website) that have been shown to you. If you use a mobile device, we can also collect information about your mobile device, specific settings for the device and GPS information. When you fill in a contact form, our system keeps track of how and for which practice you have made your appointment. In addition, we may receive information when you use certain social media.
Why does Dentist.amsterdam collect, use and share your personal information?
- Appointment: First we use your personal information to complete your online appointment and forward the information to the dental practice you have chosen.
- Reviews: We use your contact details to invite you to send us a review. This allows other patients to be helped in determining the best choice for a dentist.
- Marketing activities:We also use your information for marketing activities, as allowed by law, such as:
- When you make an appointment, we may use your contact information to send news or similar related products and services to you. With your permission - if permission is required by local law - we can also send you other newsletters via e-mail. You can unsubscribe at any time for marketing communications.
- Depending on the information you share with us, we can show you personalized offers on the website Dentist.amsterdam, including third party websites and social media websites.
- If we think that a specific offer is interesting to you, we can contact you by phone.
- Other communication: There may be other times when we can get in touch with you via e-mail, post, telephone or by text message. This depends on the contact information that you share with us. There may be a number of reasons for this:
- We may have to respond to requests you have made.
- If you have not completed your appointment online, we can send you an e-mail with a reminder to continue with your appointment. We think this service is useful because it allows you to continue with your appointment without having to search for practice again or to re-enter your appointment information.
- If you use our services, we may send you a survey or invite you to write a review about your experience with Dentist.amsterdam and the practice where you are treated.
- Market research: Sometimes we ask our customers if they want to participate in market research. The personal information you give us during this market research will only be used with your permission.
- Fraud detection and prevention: We may use personal information to detect and prevent fraud and other illegal or unwanted activities.
- Improving our services: Finally, we use personal information for analytical purposes, to improve our services, to improve the user experience and to improve the functionality and quality of our online travel services.
How does Dentist.amsterdam share your information with third parties?
In certain circumstances we may share your personal information with third parties.
- The practice where you have made an appointment: In order to complete your appointment, we must send relevant appointment information to the practice where you have made an appointment. This may include your name, your contact information, your payment information, possibly the travelers who travel with you and the preferences you have indicated during your appointment. This information can also be used by Dentist.amsterdam or the practitioner to offer your personalized offers that have to do with the appointment. If you have a question or request about your appointment, we can contact the practitioner to ask if they can handle your request or request.
- External service providers: We can use external service providers to process your personal information for the purposes described above. For example, we can use service providers to send the appointment information on our behalf to the practice you have reserved. We can also give external parties the assignment to contact you. If it is necessary for a specific appointment, we can also collaborate with external payment providers to facilitate the payment or payment guarantee. We also work with external advertising networks to promote your practice and our services on other platforms. Finally, we can engage external parties for analytical purposes. These external parties are bound by confidentiality statements and will not use your information for matters that are different from those described above.
- Authorities: We may share your personal information with the government or authorities conducting an investigation if required by law. This can be a court order, a summons, and demands from legal processes and investigations. We may also disclose your personal information if it is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal affairs.
We place Functional cookies in order for this website to function properly and (completely anonymised) Analytical cookies with which we can measure the use of the website.
Technical cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. These cookies are necessary to ensure that you have an optimal user experience. It is 100% anonymous information and therefore not traceable to you. According to GDPR legislation, permission to use technical cookies does not have to be requested.
Analytical cookies are used to collect information about how website visitors use and experience our website. This information enables us to optimize the website, monitor its operation and improve the user experience. It is 100% anonymous information and therefore not traceable to you. Under GDPR legislation, there is no need to request permission to use analytical cookies.
Marketing cookies are used to track a visitor on the internet. Once you have given your permission, we place tracking cookies in order to present personalised offers and discounts via various channels.
If you want to change the cookie settings, you can do so via settings.
Information about the removal of cookies per browser can be found here:
Dentist.amsterdam can also use external parties for analytical purposes. To use their services, these companies must place cookies.
The providers we use are aimed at clarifying all processes for consumers and setting up the right information management processes and standards.
Only Dentist.amsterdam has access to the Dentist.amsterdam cookies. Cookies placed by external companies can be viewed by these external companies.
In accordance with European data protection laws, we have solid procedures to prevent unauthorized use and abuse of personal information.
We use the right business systems and procedures to protect the personal information you give us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical limitations to access the personal information on our servers. Only authorized personnel have access to personal information if this is necessary for their work.